Scroll through to discover the top 20 products loved by Korean beauty youtubers in 2019.
Leferi Beauty Entertainment organised the Korean Beauty Youtube Awards 2019 to crown the most popular beauty products in the youtube community. Leferi is a multi-channel network that was founded in 2013. They currently represent over 260 beauty content creators, and they are considered the most popular beauty influencer management agency in Korea.
The company analysed 10,471 videos uploaded by 879 Korean beauty youtubers between 1 January and 31 December 2019 and compiled a list of the top 20 beauty products of 2019. Besides the numbers of reviews, the company also considered the numbers of subscribers of each youtuber and the engagement rate of each video.
- 🇺🇸 Benefit Cosmetics – Precisely, My Brow Pencil (SHOP)
- 🇰🇷 Etude House -Look At My Eyes Eyeshadow (SHOP)
- 🇰🇷 Wakemake – Defining Cover Concealer (SHOP)
- 🇰🇷 Too Cool For School – Art Class By Rodin Shading (SHOP)
- 🇰🇷 Clio – Kill Cover Glow Cushion (SHOP)
- 🇰🇷 Hera – Black Foundation (SHOP)
- 🇰🇷 COSRX – One Step Green Hero Calming Pad (SHOP)
- 🇰🇷 Missha – Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence (SHOP)
- 🇺🇸 MAC – Lipsticks (SHOP)
- 🇰🇷 Espoir– Water Splash Suncream SPF50+ (SHOP)
- 🇺🇸 Make Up For Ever– Ultra HD Pressed Powder (SHOP)
- 🇰🇷 Primera – Alpine Berry Watery Cream (SHOP)
- 🇰🇷 Abib– Gummy Sheet Mask (SHOP)
- 🇰🇷 Laneige– Cream Skin Refiner (SHOP)
- 🇰🇷 Healing Bird – Ultra Protein No Wash Ampoule Treatment (SHOP)
Source: Beauty Hankook
Translation: © 2020 Odile Monod
Disclaimer: The list above contains a combination of affiliate and non-affiliate links. For more information on my affiliate policy please refer to my About page. Some links are missing because the item is not available outside of Korea at the moment.