Video: The Ultimate Guide To Dr.G Sunscreens – The Number 1 Best Selling Korean Sunscreens
I present to you the ultimate guide to Dr.G’s sunscreens, the number 1 bestselling sunscreens in Korea.
Korean Sunscreens have a reputation for being extremely comfortable, lightweight and affordable. But have you ever wondered what sunscreens are actually popular in Korea? Meet Dr.G’s sunscreens: the most popular sunscreens in Korea.
In this video I’ll walk you through the different features of all the sunscreens in their catalogue so hopefully you can get a better understanding of their SPFs and decide if there’s something you’d like to add to your skincare routine.
Remember to subscribe to my youtube channel for the latest K-Beauty insights!
Products Shown in The Video:
▪ Dr.G – Green Mild Up Sun+ SPF50+/PA++++ (details and shopping links)
▪ Dr.G – Green Mild Up Sun Essence SPF50+/PA++++ (details and shopping links)
▪ Dr.G – Brightening Up Sun+ SPF50+/PA+++ (details and shopping links)
▪ Dr.G – R.E.D Blemish Soothing Up Sun SPF50+/PA++++ (details and shopping links)
▪ Dr.G – Nice Birdie Up Sun SPF50+/PA++++ (details and shopping links)
▪ Dr.G – Medi UV Ultra Up Sun+ SPF50+/PA+++ (details and shopping links)
▪ Dr.G – Medi UV Mild Sun SPF50+/PA++++ (details and shopping links)
Make sure to check out the Discount & Coupons page to access exclusive offers for major Korean skincare retailers.
I translated all facts and contents in this video from original Korean sources, so I kindly ask you to credit my work if you’re planning to use any of the information included in the video.
The list above contains a combination of affiliate and non-affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one of my affiliate links, I will earn a small commission (paid by third party companies, not you). Commissions help fund the content production of the Monodist. For more information on my affiliate policy please refer to my About page.