Hera – UV Protector Tone-Up SPF50+/PA++++
Product Name: UV Protector Tone-Up
Water Resistance: Not Waterproof
Formulated by: Amorepacific
Manufactured by: Amorepacific
Distributed by: Amorepacific
Country of Manufacture: South Korea
Functional Cosmetic Certifications: UV Protection, Whitening, Anti-Wrinkle
Original Retail Price: 40,000 KRW
Date of Release: June 2022
Shelf life: 36 months before opening. 12 months after opening
Sunscreen type: Hybrid (organic + inorganic filters)
UV Filters: Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Titanium Dioxide
Notable allergens: Fragrance, Essential Oils
Water, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Dibutyl Adipate, Titanium Dioxide, Methyl Trimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Silica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Niacinamide, Trisiloxane, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Poly C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Aluminum Stearate, Alumina, Stearic Acid, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Fragrance, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Thymol Trimethoxycinnamate, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Palmitic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Aluminum Hydroxide Oxide, Iron Oxide Red, Sorbitan Isostearate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Iron Oxide Yellow, Tocopheryl Acetate, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Lactobacillus/Water Hyacinth Ferment, Mannitol, Propanediol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, BHT, Limonene, Linalool, Pentylene Glycol, Myristic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Lauric Acid, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Carbomer, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, Methoxy PEG-114/Polyepsilon Caprolactone, Caprylyl Glycol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Arginine, Histidine, Citric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Glucose, Xylose, DNA, Biotin, Mannose, Sodium Chloride, Lecithin, Hydrogenated Phosphatidylcholine, Copper Tripeptide-1, Sodium Phosphate, Dextrin, Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Extract, Cholesterol, Fucose, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Acrylates/Stearyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate, Magnesium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Millet Seed Extract, Calcium Chloride
정제수, 에칠헥실메톡시신나메이트, 글리세린, 부틸렌글라이콜, 비스-에칠헥실옥시페놀메톡시페닐트리아진, 디에칠아미노하이드록시벤조일헥실벤조에이트, 다이부틸아디페이트, 티타늄디옥사이드, 메틸트라이메티콘, C12-15알킬벤조에이트, 다이메티콘, 실리카, 티타늄디옥사이드 (CI 77891), 나이아신아마이드, 트라이실록세인, 1,2-헥산다이올, 세테아릴알코올, 폴리C10-30알킬아크릴레이트, 하이드록시에틸아크릴레이트/소듐아크릴로일다이메틸타우레이트코폴리머, 알루미늄스테아레이트, 알루미나, 스테아릭애씨드, 폴리하이드록시스테아릭애씨드, 폴리메틸메타크릴레이트, 아크릴레이트/C10-30알킬아크릴레이트크로스폴리머, 글리세릴스테아레이트, 향료, 하이드로제네이티드레시틴, 글리세릴카프릴레이트, 티몰트라이메톡시신나메이트, 트로메타민, 폴리글리세릴-3메틸글루코오스다이스테아레이트, 팔미틱애씨드, 다이소듐이디티에이, 에틸헥실글리세린, 아데노신, 알루미늄하이드록사이드, 적색산화철, 솔비탄아이소스테아레이트, 트라이에톡시카프릴릴실레인, 황색산화철, 토코페릴아세테이트, 3-O-에틸아스코빅애씨드, 락토바실러스/부레옥잠발효물, 만니톨, 프로판다이올, 에틸헥실팔미테이트, 비에이치티, 리모넨, 리날룰, 펜틸렌글라이콜, 미리스틱애씨드, 페녹시에탄올, 라우릭애씨드, 소듐데하이드로아세테이트, 카보머, 소듐시트레이트, 포타슘솔베이트, 토코페롤, 메톡시피이지-114/폴리엡실론카프로락톤, 카프릴릴글라이콜, 복사나무잎추출물, 해바라기씨오일, 라이신, 알지닌, 히스티딘, 시트릭애씨드, 베타-카로틴, 글루코오스, 자일로오스, 디엔에이, 바이오틴, 만노오스, 소듐클로라이드, 레시틴, 하이드로제네이티드포스파티딜콜린, 카퍼트라이펩타이드-1, 소듐포스페이트, 덱스트린, 하이드롤라이즈드오크라추출물, 콜레스테롤, 푸코오스, 다이팔미토일하이드록시프롤린, 아크릴레이트/스테아릴메타크릴레이트코폴리머, 포타슘클로라이드, 포타슘포스페이트, 마그네슘클로라이드, 하이드롤라이즈드기장, 칼슘클로라이드
Daily tone-up sunscreen that restores skin’s natural healthy glow and offers through protection against harmful urban environmental aggressors including UV rays, infrared rays, blue light and PM2.5 (fine particulate matter).
The sunscreen offers strong protection, but at the same time it’s mild to the skin and doesn’t sting eyes.
- Hypoallergenic test conducted by: DermaPro. Date: 21 March-29 April 2022
- Primary skin irritation test conducted by Amorepacific R&I Centre, Stability Lab. Date: 1-3 September 2021.
Sunscreen with a lively tone-up effect that creates a healthy bright complexion
Natural peach tone-up formula that instantly brightens skin tone and creates a natural, healthy complexion without white cast. The sunscreen boasts a moisturising cream formula that glides softly on the skin, smoothing skin texture and giving complexion an even glow.
A sunscreen that provides strong five-fold protection through 5-Defense System
5-Defense System protects skin from UVA, UVB, infrared rays, blue light and PM2.5. The sunscreen offers strong protection against UV rays and harmful environmental aggressors.
Sunscreen that restores the natural radiance of UV-damaged skin
Amorepacific’s exclusive whitening ingredient Melasolv™ inhibits melanin production and restores the natural radiance of the skin. It’s a brightening care sunscreen that goes beyond a temporary tone-up effect.
Effects after 4 weeks of use:
- Dullness (melanin): -5.9%
- Skin clarity: +113.8%
- Uniform skin tone without sun spots and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation: +124%
- Skin brightness: +132.7%
Tests conducted by P&K Skin Research Center. Participants: 30 women aged 35-55. Date: 23-29 September 2021.
In the last step of your morning skincare routine, take an adequate amount of product and then evenly massage across the entire face following the skin texture.
Thoroughly apply on more exposed areas such as forehead, nose and cheekbones.
Be careful to avoid the product going into your eyes. Wipe the mouth of the container and close the cap securely after use. Store at room temperature.
- If symptoms such as red blotches, swelling, itchiness or irritation appear while using the product and/or when the skin is exposed to direct sunlight after use, consult a dermatologist.
- Do not use the product on open wounds.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Keep the product out of the reach of children.
- Keep the product out of direct sunlight.
- For external use only. Be careful to avoid the product going into your eyes.
- Please keep in mind that wearing clothes before the product is completely absorbed into the skin, may cause the product to stain your clothes.
Other editions and formulations:
- Sun Mate Protector SPF50/PA+++ [launched: March 2019, formulated and manufactured by: Amorepacific]
- Sun Mate Daily SPF35/PA+++ [launched: July 2014, formulated and manufactured by: Amorepacific]
- Sun Mate Daily SPF35/PA++ [launched: March 2012, formulated and manufactured by: Amorepacific]
- Sun Mate Daily SPF35/PA++ [launched: June 2010, formulated and manufactured by: Amorepacific]
- Sun Mate Daily SPF35/PA++ [launched: May 2006, formulated and manufactured by: Amorepacific]
- Sun Mate Cream SPF32/PA++ [launched: March 2003, formulated and manufactured by: Amorepacific]
- Sun Shot Shaking SPF45/PA+++ [launched: 1999, formulated and manufactured by: Amorepacific]
- UV Sun Cream SPF32/PA++ [launched: 1996, formulated and manufactured by: Amorepacific]
Shop this product:
Reviewed by Odile?
Source: Hera official website, Hera product packaging, Amoremall
Translation: © 2022 Odile Monod
Disclaimer: The list above contains a combination of affiliate and non-affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one of my affiliate links, I will earn a small commission (paid by third party companies, not you). Commissions help fund the content production of the Monodist. For more information on my affiliate policy please refer to my About page. Some links are missing because the item is not available outside of Korea at the moment.